A short guide To age spots At Any Age
Wondering How To Make Your age spots Rock? Read This!
Age spots sometimes look like a small dark spot, In the many of cases, age spots pose no threat and require no treatment, though they infrequently have been known to doubtful the detection of skin cancer. However, even with being a benign condition, age spots are sometimes considered not pleasant to look and some people choose to have them detached. This can be done by electro surgery, laser treatment or cryotherapy.
Age spots look like in color from light brown to red or black and are positioned in areas most often exposed to the sun, particularly
• And the scalp if bald.
Who is at risk for age spots?
• Having a history of regular sun exposure
• Having a history of regular tanning bed use
• Having fair skin
• Being older than 40 years old
Preventing Age Spots
In some cases Age spots cannot always be prevented. However, you can reduce your chances of getting them by doing the following:
• Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. when the sun’s rays are most penetrating.
• Wear a sunscreen daily. It should have a sun protection factor (SPF) rating of at least 15 and contain both UVA with UVB protection.
• You have to apply sunscreen minimum 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours, more often if you are swimming or perspiring.
• Wear protective clothing such as hats, pants, and long-sleeved shirts. These help protect your skin from UV rays. For the best protection, wear UV-blocking clothes with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of at least 40 or 50.
How to naturally prevent age spots.
1. Increase your antioxidant intake.
Antioxidants are the best weapon we have against aging, so improve your diet to contain foods that contain beta-carotene, vitamins C and E, and other age-fighting antioxidants.
2. Get out of the sun.
If age spots are produced by sun damage, the best way to prevent them from making is by protecting yourself from ultraviolet rays. Slather on natural sunscreen and wear a hat and protective clothing if you are going out in the sunshine.
3. Search your kitchen.
Some of the most natural ways to get rid of age spots start with unclothe your pantry and also refrigerator door.
• Apple cider vinegar contains sulfur that can fight aging. The high acid content in apple cider vinegar also produces it an excellent skin exfoliates. Dab some on your age spots before your bedtime. If the solution stings too much, leave the vinegar on for 30 minutes then wash it off.
• Apply freshly included lemon juice to age spots two times daily for a few months. The citric acid in lemons delivers a natural bleaching agent that will diminish the presence of the spots.
• Raw fruit like papaya pulp and pineapple contain enzymes that can quicken skin exfoliation when used over time. Dab onto skin with a cotton ball.
• Yogurt contains lactic acid, which can lighten and exfoliate skin. Apply a thin layer of yogurt to age spots and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.