- 1 How we Rediscovered best dark spot corrector
- 2 What is dark spot?
- 3 Clear facts about the dark spots
- 4 What Causes dark spots on Face
- 5 There are many causes of dark spots as we have mentioned, but let us examine some of the most common culprits of dark spots.
- 6 Prevention of dark spots
- 7 Another simple way to prevent dark spots
- 8 Home remedies for dark spots
- 9 How to choose best beauty products and best dark spot corrector
- 10 Best dark spot corrector for face
How we Rediscovered best dark spot corrector
What is dark spot?
Dark spot is any discoloration that appears on a person’s skin that is most of the time dark or brown in color. It could be as a result of acne, boil, blemishes or other skin infections that the body suffered from.
Dark spots are the aftermath of one or more of the things we mentioned above. For some persons it takes short time to clear, while for others it can take months or even years to clear completely. Following I have described details about dark spots and also how to choose best dark spot corrector.
Clear facts about the dark spots
Serious issues like fire burn, accidents in which the skin was affected can even remain and prove challenging to disappear. Dark spots can be a pain and a source of worry to many persons. No one likes to walk about with spots on their body or face. When asked, it was found that many people. Especially the female folks would do anything to get rid of dark spots on their bodies.dark spot is not something to be overlooked as it can affect a person’s self-esteem. But before we go any further, let us look at the causes of dark spots.
What Causes dark spots on Face
Before delving into what causes dark spots, we would like to state that dark spots appear on the body when there is an increase in the production or level of melanin on the skin. It can sometimes be called hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone or discoloration, but whatever name it is given, it is always in a color that is different from the rest of the skin.
There are many causes of dark spots as we have mentioned, but let us examine some of the most common culprits of dark spots.
- Hormonal imbalance: This could be when a woman’s monthly period is around the corner, when she is pregnant or just delivered a baby or if she is taking a pregnancy preventive pill among others. This affects the level of progesterone and estrogen in the body and results in spots that leave dark marks when it is gone. These changes in the hormones we mentioned above, stimulates the production or growth of melanin that could appear as patches of dark or brown appearance on the face, neck, between the thighs or any other part of the body.
- Excessive sun exposure: Excessive sun exposure one of the main reasons for dark spots.
- Skin Disorder such as Acne: This also could be as a result of hormonal imbalance which brings out about reactions in the body that appear as spots on the skin. Acne or a pimple as some people calls it, could appear on any part of the body, but is most common on the face. When the acne dry up, the mark yet may not dry up and disappear as well. It could take a lot of time for the spots to diminish.
- Some harmful beauty products that could expose your skin for burns or pigmentation.
- Others are weight gain, liver damage etc.
Prevention of dark spots
There are some things one can do to prevent dark spots:
- Picking, squeezing or rubbing on your acne or pimple: A lot of people have the habit of doing this on acne when it is not yet ripe and this is the major reason acne ends up in dark spots. If you have acne, resist the urge to pick at it or to burst it when it is not yet ripe. You will be saving yourself a lot, especially dark horrible marks. You could even expose the acne to infections from your nails if you try to burst the Acne head by yourself. Allow it to come to a full ripe head and then press on it to burst and clean it off with a clean sterilized cotton wool.
- Excessive bathing or washing with soaps that are harsh: Just like we pointed out above, there are some products that irritate the skin and could result in burns or drying out of the skin. Here we are talking about soaps that may not be friendly to use on the body. These soaps sometimes contain whitening properties and instead of brightening your skin, it leaves you with tiny spots that turn dark after a while. So, try to avoid such soaps. Instead, go for unscented mild soaps for best result and care of your skin.
- Shaving: As funny as it may sound, shaving can contribute to dark spots. Using of razors can get rid of hairs on your skin, but there are times when this could encourage in a growth of hairs. This in growth can in turn harbor hair growing into the skin from the outside and result in a big bumpy boil. Sometimes you may need surgery to get rid of the ingrown hair in serious cases. For this reason, it is advised that if you have such issue, try waxing or if you must use razors, time your shaving like daily or 3 days interval and stick to it.
- Using sunscreen: Making use of sunscreen can prevent dark spots. Exposing yourself to UV rays from the sun without having on a good sunscreen with the right SPF can give you a sunburn. This is most prominent in the regions where the sun rays are high. Over time, this exposure if not nipped in the bud could even cause some more serious health issues like skin cancer. So to prevent dark spots and the inadvertent skin cancer by making a good sunscreen your best friend.
Another simple way to prevent dark spots
- Some products with alcohol, especially facial toners can leave one with spots or pigmentation. The reason is because some sensitive skins react to the alcohol in the product.
Home remedies for dark spots
Many home remedies exist for the treatment or clearing of dark spots which can be safely applied to the skin for utmost positive effect. We will want to consider some of the things that you probably have in your home that can help you in the treatment of dark spots.
- Juice of a lemon– This is by far one of the most effective ways to get rid of dark unsightly spots naturally. You don’t have to pay so much to use this treatment. Many spas, beauty shops use lemon juice to treat your skin to a healthy look while you pay exorbitant prices in return. The juice from a lemon works as an organic bleaching agent that gets rid of dark spots or pigmentation on the skin. It has natural acidity property and can, thus, lighten the skin and remove dark spots. All you need to do is to squeeze out half of a lemon and rob it with a clean hand or with a cotton ball in the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash off with cold or room temperature water. You can do this in the morning and night and in weeks you will start seeing a fading of your dark spots. Age spots can also be eradicated with lemon juice. When mixed with some granulated sugar and applied to the age spots, there will be a noticeable difference.
- Castor oil – This has strong healing properties that can tackle dark spots. It can be applied the same way as lemon juice and two times a day –morning and night. You will end up with a more even skin tone when applied judiciously over a period of time. Other effective oils are –coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E oil, and olive oil. These can help treat dark spots in no time.
- Juice of an onion– You may not choose this as the best option when it comes to getting rid of dark spots, but squeezing out the juice of an onion and applying it on the areas you have dark spots 3 or 2 times daily can help the spots vanish faster and more evenly. If you are bothered about the smell, you can mix 2 tablespoons of honey to 1 tablespoon of onion juice and apply to the affected area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off afterwards.
- Rosewater – This is another good spots remover and skin lightening agent. You can easily make it yourself by boiling some rose petals in water and getting the top of it which is the rose water or you can get one easily at shops and pharmacies. You can use it directly on the spot without needing to wash it off afterwards, or you could mix it with some sandalwood powder to form a thick and smooth paste. Apply on the affected area and in no time you will see some improvement in the appearance of your dark spots.
- Tomato juice – When you combine the juice of tomato with that of a lemon, it can lighten the toughest of dark spots. You can also apply it twice a day for best results.
How to choose best beauty products and best dark spot corrector
It may look like choosing a beauty product is an easy thing that does not need much work. When you get an irritation or burn on your skin as a result of the beauty product you bought that is when you will value the importance of knowing how to look and to choose the beauty product that suits your skin and beauty care.
Here are some of the things you should and should not do when it comes to finding the best beauty product for your skin.
- Know your skin type before heading out to buy a beauty product. Find out if you fall within the sensitive, oily, normal or dry skin to help you choose the right product for you.
- Maintain a daily routine skin care procedure for the best result. Whether you are seeing results yet or not continue with the application so that you do not break it and miss the results you were on your way to reaching.
- Steer clear of beauty products that promise overnight miracle work on your skin. Good and safe beauty products do not work that fast.
You should not:
- Go for a beauty product that you have not run a research on. You need to know the ingredients and also the reviews (if any) that users of the product have about the product.
- Use products that do not have sun protecting SPF that is right for the environment you are living in. It is suggested that SPF 25 and above works best to protect from sun damaging rays on the skin.
- If you buy from online make sure the product quality and the brand also.
Best dark spot corrector for face
When it comes to dark spot corrector to face, allow us to guide you through the products you should consider.
Know your skin type: Before you buy or try any beauty products you must know at first your skin type, and then you should consider the following things.
- Choose the products which that works to inhibit the oxidation of melanin and also guards against the build-up of pigment and It contains proprietary TXC.
- Which product with a concentration to mildly tackle skin cells that are charged with the production of melanin that is responsible for the production of dark skin. Which It contains Arbutin and works pretty well in the face.
- The Dark spot corrector that targets discoloration, dull skin color and pigmentation on the face while maintaining a gentle touch on your skin. Which has active properties that fade and corrects dark spots and all the above skin problems.